Here are some great IT community websites for PowerShell scripting, Microsoft Gallery, OS Deployment, SCCM, MDT, Intune, Azure and more. Have fun and enjoy!
1. OS Deployment
- OSDeploy.com – Created by David Segura, OSDeploy has great PowerShell scripts for servicing Windows 10, Server 2019 and Office 2016 updates offline.
- DeploymentResearch.com – Founded by Johan Arwidmark, Deployment Research is well known in the IT OS Deployment community and is a great blog. Johan speaks at Microsoft events such as Ignite and Microsoft Management Summit.
- DeploymentBunny.com – Founded by Mikael Nystrom, he is a very popular instructor and is often used by Microsoft for partner trainings as well as to speak at major conferences such as Ignite, MMS, Techmentor, IT/Devconnections etc. He also has a sweet Image Factory with a UI config!
- Right-Click Tools for SCCM Console – Awesome free community tool that adds right-click options to the SCCM console such as bulk add PCs from a list to a collection and more. Scroll to the bottom of the website, enter an email and download the tool.
- Set of Operational SCCM Collections – This script will create a set of 88 SCCM collections for your various needs. These collections can be used for operational tasks afterward.
- Incremental versions – Configuration Manager | Microsoft Docs. Provides the latest, current branch details about SCCM.
- SCCM Technical Preview – Introduces new features that aren’t yet included in the current branch of Configuration Manager.
- ConfigMgr Client TCP Port Tester – PowerShell script tool for testing the required TCP ports on SCCM client systems. The tool does not currently test UDP ports. Created by Trevor Jones.
- LAPS Extension for SCCM 2012 R2 + | With this extension for SCCM you can easily access the LAPS password for all of your domain computers from within the SCCM console; a button will be added to the ribbon and the right-click menu. Very cool!
- Configuration Manager Current Branch Antivirus Exclusions – Updated website that includes everything needed to create AV exclusions for SCCM current branch.
- Network Ports used in Configuration Manager (Updated 4.10.2019) – This article lists the network ports that Configuration Manager uses. Some connections use ports that aren’t configurable, and some support custom ports that you specify.
- Show and Save all SCCM – MDT Task Sequence variables – Awesome tool to View, Create, Edit or Save all MDT & SCCM Task Sequence variables. Normal & Secure mode. Online & Offline Task Sequence Viewer.
3. Windows 10 / Server
- Windows 10 – release information | Microsoft Docs | Outlines the current and previous versions / Channels of Windows 10.
- Windows lifecycle fact sheet – Windows Help | Outlines the Windows lifecycle support for various Windows OS versions.
- Windows 10 Insider Program Blog – Provides the latest news about upcoming Windows 10 preview builds.
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Downloads | Get the Windows 10 preview build ISO that can be tested standalone or with SCCM or MDT.
- LAPS Extension for SCCM 2012 R2 + | With this extension for SCCM you can easily access the LAPS password for all of your domain computers from within the SCCM console; a button will be added to the ribbon and the right-click menu. Very cool.
- OSDSetupAdditionalUpgradeOptions Task Sequence variable – Windows 10 In-Place upgrade task sequence variable with various important switches.
- Value: /priority high – How to Speed up Windows 10 Upgrade using SCCM Task Sequence
- Value: /DiagnosticPrompt enable (Recommended to use a task sequence step condition for If File Exist to ensure this value is only set for SCCM Admins to troubleshoot issues) – How can I enable the diagnostic prompt for Windows 10 upgrades in Windows 10 v1703 and later
- Registry to PowerShell converter – This is an online utility to convert Windows registry keys and values to PowerShell! Very cool.
5. Office 365 / 2016
- Office 365 Customization Tool / Online Editor – Click to Run Configuration Tool for Office Customization of the XML
- Office 365 PowerShell install for PPKG or Intune – Technet blog sample PowerShell script to install Office 365 from a zipped file using PowerShell script. Very cool.